Because of the Internet, it’s now easier than ever for photographers to make money from their photographs. And you don’t even have to be an experienced professional. Some stock photo sites will accept your photos even if you’re an amateur or hobby photographer.
Below is a list of online stock photo sites where you can sell photos.
- 123RF – http://www.123rf.com/
- Big Stock Photo – http://www.bigstockphoto.com/forphotographer.html
- Crestock – http://www.crestock.com/quick-tour/sell-stock-photos.htm
- Cutcaster – https://www.cutcaster.com/register
- Dreamstime – http://www.dreamstime.com/sell
- Fotolia – http://www.fotolia.com/Info/Contributors
- FreeDigitalPhotos –https://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/sell-photos-online.php
- FreeFoto – http://www.freefoto.com/
- ImageVortex –https://www.imagevortex.com/
- iStockPhoto – http://www.istockphoto.com/sell-stock-photos.php
- PhotoStockPlus – http://www.photostockplus.com
- Shutterpoint – http://www.shutterpoint.com
- Shutterstock – http://submit.shutterstock.com/
- Stockxpert – http://www.stockxpert.com
- Zymmetrical – https://www.zymmetrical.com/
This is only a partial list of the most popular stock photo sites that help you sell your photos. Each site has its own submission guidelines and policies about how much your photos will be sold for, and what percentage of each sale you will receive.
You can visit each site on this list, or better yet, sign up for the free report, “How To Make Money With Digital Photography”. It’s got tips on how to get started with selling your photos to stock photo sites, which pictures are hot sellers, and even how to take better pictures. You could be making money with the photos you already have NOW. Here’s the link again: http://www.photosa.co.za/go/turnyourphotosintocash
One Response to “Stock Photo Sites That Pay For Your Photos”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.